- Where is the tourist office located?
The tourist office is located next to the cable car building.
- Can we park our car free of charge for the weekend or the week?
- Is there any covered parking?
- Can I make cash withdrawals in La Tzoumaz?
No, unfortunately, there are no ATMs. The closest ATMs are in Riddes, Isérables or Verbier.
- What are the opening hours of the supermarket?
In winter, the ‘Marché de la Tzoumaz’ is open every day from 7:30 am to 12 noon / 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Are there any ski schools in La Tzoumaz?
Yes, there are two ski schools in La Tzoumaz: Tzoum’Evasion and the Swiss Ski School.
- Can I rent winter sports equipment at the resort?
Yes, you will be able to find all the equipment you need in our sports shops (Perraudin Sport, Monnet Sport and T-Shop).
- Is the ice-skating rink open?
Due to technical problems the ice rink is unfortunately closed until the end of the season.
- Is the swimming pool open?
Yes, the swimming pool is open.
According to current health regulations, no COVID certificate is required for access.
- Is the ski area open?
Yes, the ski area is fully open. Find the opening of the slopes in real time by consulting the interactive map.
- Is the sledge run open?
The opening of the sledge run and the last climb depends on the quality of the snow and the weather conditions. Find all the information here. Call the tourist office for more information +41 (0) 27 305 16 00
- Where can I buy a ski/sledge pass?
You can buy your ski/ski pass online or you can buy it at the ski lift ticket offices. If you buy it online and don’t have a keycard, you can choose to collect it at the machine or at the ski lift ticket offices.
- What are the different prices for skiing?
Find the winter 2021-2022 price list here.
- Are there snowshoe trails?
- Can we walk in the forest on foot?
Yes, but not everywhere. We have a winter trail, which is marked and secure. The walk is accessible for the whole family and lasts 40 minutes.
- Where can we go ski touring?
We have a marked route, find the details here. It leaves from the cable car station and climbs to the top at Savoleyres via Chez Simon.
Wednesday evenings you can go ski touring at night, the area is only open on Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and subject to weather conditions.
- What are the different types of accommodation on offer in La Tzoumaz?
You can choose from a selection of hotels, chalets or apartments, which are available via private owners, or you can also entrust your search to a rental agency.
Find all the accommodations here.
- What are the possibilities for group accommodation?
We have different group accommodations: the T-Resort is a tourist residence divided into apartments, The Tzoumaz B&B is an ideal accommodation for groups and camps, and the Tzoum’Hostel is a small hostel that gives you the feeling of to be at the house.
- Which restaurant offers typical Swiss/Valais dishes?
The Auberge de La Tzoumaz offers local specialities such as a cheese fondue.
- Are there restaurants in the ski area?
Yes, find all the altitude restaurants here
- What to do in a medical emergency?
Call 144 or go to the Accident and Emergencies at Sion hospital. Please, find all emergency numbers here.
- Is there a doctor in La Tzoumaz?
No, but there are two doctors in Riddes (20 minutes from La Tzoumaz); there is a medical centre in Verbier as well as an emergency medical centre in Martigny called Vigimed.
- Where is the nearest pharmacy?
The nearest pharmacies are in Riddes and Verbier. Basic medicines are on sale at the Marché de La Tzoumaz.