- Where is the tourist office located?
The tourist office is located next to the cable car building.
- Can we park our car free of charge for the weekend or the week?
- Is there any covered parking?
- Can I make cash withdrawals in La Tzoumaz?
No, unfortunately, there are no ATMs. The closest ATMs are in Riddes, Isérables or Verbier.
- What are the opening hours of the supermarket?
In winter, the ‘Marché de la Tzoumaz’ is open every day from 7:30 am to 12 noon / 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Are there any ski schools in La Tzoumaz?
- Can I rent winter sports equipment at the resort?
- Is the ice-skating rink open?
Due to technical problems the ice rink is unfortunately closed until the end of the season.
- Is the swimming pool open?
Yes, the swimming pool is open.
According to current health regulations, no COVID certificate is required for access.
- Is the ski area open?
Yes, the ski area is fully open. Find the opening of the slopes in real time by consulting the interactive map.
- Is the sledge run open?
The opening of the sledge run and the last climb depends on the quality of the snow and the weather conditions. Find all the information here. Call the tourist office for more information +41 (0) 27 305 16 00
- Where can I buy a ski/sledge pass?
You can buy your ski/ski pass online or you can buy it at the ski lift ticket offices. If you buy it online and don’t have a keycard, you can choose to collect it at the machine or at the ski lift ticket offices.
- What are the different prices for skiing?
Find the winter 2021-2022 price list here.
- Which restaurant offers typical Swiss/Valais dishes?
- Are there restaurants in the ski area?
Yes, find all the altitude restaurants here