- For cars : from the Highway A9, take the exit n°24, Riddes
- For buses : from the A9, take the exit n°23, Saxon and follow the cantonal road to Riddes.
(Buses are not allowed to drive on Riddes’ Bridge ; risk of a high fine by the police frequent controls).
- Take right hand lane to bear off right to “Riddes, la Tzoumaz, Isérables” (tight corner back under the autoroute)
- Left at the T junction, then almost immediately right by the blue furniture shop signposted to la Tzoumaz
- Follow this road to la Tzoumaz, 13 km with sharp corners and some tunnels (never engage towards Isérables).
- Arriving in the village, continue straights. You will see the Tourist Office and the telecabine lift on your right.
- Please note : The mapping on many GPS devise refer to the village by its previous name of “Mayens de Riddes”
For arrivals on Saturdays, the city of Riddes authorises bus arrivals inside the ski resort starting from 15:00 on for passengers drop off only. A maximum of 3 buses will be able to enter at the same time in the ski resort (see official drop-off map), while the others will have to wait in Villy area (2 km from the touriste office).
We request you to communicate us 10 days before the arrival time of your group’s buses in order to coordinate all the arrivals in the resort.
– The city of Riddes no longer allows weekly parking of buses inside the ski resort of La Tzoumaz. Buses will have to park in the plain at the parking of Leytron, for all the duration of the group’s stay. The roundtrip transfer of the driver between Leytron – La Tzoumaz at the arrival day and between La Tzoumaz – Leytron at the departure would have to be organized by the driver himself.
– We strongly encourage groups to plan the buses arrivals within the operational hours of the postal bus service.
Above, you can see the an orientation plan on which will be indicated :
– The official drop-off zones
– Villy buses waiting area
– Access of the official parking in Leytron
· In the case a group would arrive late in the evening (after the postal bus service is closed) and/or would leave early in the morning (before the opening of the postal bus service), the city of Riddes could exceptionally authorise to park up to 1 bus at La Tzoumaz during the following/previous night of arrival/departure. Buses will have to leave the ski resort from the first hour in the morning when the postal bus service operates. A prior written request must be made and will be subject to availability.
The buses must leave the ski resort of La Tzoumaz before 11.00 am.
For departures on Saturdays, the city of Riddes authorises bus departures before 8:30 am or between 09:00-11:00 am. A maximum of 3 buses will be able to enter at the same time in the ski resort (see official drop-off map), while the others will have to wait in Villy area.