25 September 20198:45 - 13:15
Via Ferrata in the Mauvoisin gorge
Discover Via Ferrata with a mountain guide
Get the appropriated the gear:
- Sturdy footwear
- Warm jumper and windproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Backpack with enough water
Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 6 with 1 mountain guide
Requirements: 8 years old / 1.40 m
The activity may be cancelled by the guide in the event of heavy rain.
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the Verbier Guides office in Médran to book and pay before 4 pm on Tuesday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet in Médran at 8.45am or at Le Châble tourist office at 9.20am (on request).
3. Bring a backpack with the equipment listed above and wear hiking boots. The specialist equipment is provided by the mountain guide (harness, ropes and helmet).
4. A taxi will take you to the Mauvoisin Gorge (around 45 minutes from Verbier).
5. The equipment is supplied by the mountain guide. After a short walk, enjoy the experience and the magnificent route through the heart of the gorge.
6. Depart from Mauvoisin at around 12.30pm and return to Verbier around 1.15pm.
CHF 80.- per person
The price includes being accompanied by a mountain guide and also the required equipment and transport (45 minutes drive).
Registration and payment at the Mountain guide office Les Guides de Verbier until Tuesday 4 pm.
Avantage VIP Pass : -50%
CHF 40.- / person
This offer is only valid once per stay.
Present your VIP PASS when booking at the mountain guide office Les Guides de Verbier (Médran).
Validité : From 07/03/2019 to 09/25/2019
View all benefits