Get the appropriated the gear:
- Sturdy footwear
- Warm jumper and windproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Backpack with enough water
Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 6 with 1 mountain guide
Requirements: 8 years old / 1.40 m
In case of heavy rain, the activity is replaced by a climbing lesson at the Sports Centre.
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the Verbier Guides office in Médran to book and pay before 4 pm on Tuesday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet in Médran at 8.45am or at Le Châble tourist office at 9.20am (on request).
3. Bring a backpack with the equipment listed above and wear hiking boots. The specialist equipment is provided by the mountain guide (harness, ropes and helmet).
4. A taxi will take you to the Mauvoisin Gorge (around 45 minutes from Verbier).
5. The equipment is supplied by the mountain guide. After a short walk, enjoy the experience and the magnificent route through the heart of the gorge.
6. Depart from Mauvoisin at around 12.30pm and return to Verbier around 1.15pm.
Conditions of participation:
Reservations and payment at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
For all VIP Pass reservations, the equivalent of 50% of the activity price is charged via credit card as a security deposit.
Details of cancellation:
Events may be cancelled if the weather is bad, but will be fully refunded.
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 36 hours before the start of the activity.
Customers with a VIP Pass who do not turn up will be charged the full price for the activity via the credit card security deposit.