23 August 201913:00 - 16:00
Introduction to downhill mountain biking
Test a downhill mountain-biking with advice from a pro!
A new concept and a new route!
Hop onto a full-suspension bike and discover downhill mountain biking on a variety of terrains.
You’ll be accompanied by a professional guide who will introduce you to the region’s dirt roads, paths and cycle tracks. The excursion is rounded out with a refreshing drink on a terrace in the resort.
Participants must be in good physical condition and should be comfortable riding a bike.
- The activity will take place with a minimum of one participant and a maximum of six.
- Introduction open to participants aged 12 and up.
- Bike hire, bike pass, guide and drink included.
- The activity may be cancelled if weather conditions are poor.
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier, in Le Châble or in La Tzoumaz to book and pay before noon on Thursday.
2. You will receive a voucher you can use at the sports shop to hire a bike and some safety gear.
3. Meet at 1 pm in Médran, where your guide will give you your bike pass.
4. Head out to discover the MTB trails high up in Verbier.
5. Finish with an aperitif courtesy of the resort.
6. The activity ends at 4 pm.
CHF 50.- per person