Find here the current situation in La Tzoumaz !
Find on this page all the useful information to support you during this particular period - All information is updated regularly
Recommendation of the Federal Council :
Useful links :
Cable cars :
Téléverbier will open according to the dates and times you will find by clicking here.
Events and animations :
Walking trails :
1. Sentier des Sens : accessible
2. Bisse de la Chapelle : accessible
3. Sentiers des Fables : accessible
4. Vieux Bisse : accessible
5. Domus Trail : accessible
The Tourist Office counter of La Tzoumaz will be open to customers again from 11.05.2020. Here are the opening hours:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
- Saturday from 9am to 2.30pm
- Sunday - closed
We can also be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +41 (0)27 305 16 00.
We look forward to welcoming you !
La Tzoumaz Supermarket is open from Monday morning to Sunday morning from 7.30am to 12pm, Friday afternoon from 2pm to 6.30pm and Saturday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm.
To avoid the risks of spreading the virus and travel, the supermarket offers a free home delivery service for people at risk. However, they require a minimum purchase of CHF 30.- as well as a cash payment on delivery. Orders are taken by telephone on +41 (0)27 306 57 20 before 11am for delivery the same day between 4pm and 7pm. This service is available in La Tzoumaz, Auddes and Riddes.
La Tzoumaz catering services also offer home delivery.
1. Le Pistard : +41 (0)27 306 20 56 / +41 (0)79 368 91 58 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pascaltraiteur : +41 (0)79 471 75 84 / email@example.com
Opening of hotels, restaurants and sports shops :
Public transport :
1. Bus La Tzoumaz - Isérables : timetable
2. Bus La Tzoumaz - Maison de La Forêt : this section will not be in service as initially planned on 01.06.2020 as the resumption of the so-called tourist lines in Switzerland has been provisionally postponed until 20 June. Click here for more information
3. Cable car Isérables - Riddes : new schedules
Youth of Riddes:
La Jeunesse de Riddes - La Tzoumaz is available to help the elderly, at risk, without a driving licence, etc... Their will : to give a hand with necessary traveling such as shopping and buying medication. Each request will be evaluated with the Commune in order to avoid unnecessary risks. Here are the numbers you can contact between 10am and 5pm :
1. Dorsaz Victorine +41 (0)79 882 88 40
2. Caillet Angeline +41 (0)79 637 04 34