28 October 201914:00 - 15:30
Lesson in the paddock followed by ride
To get acquainted, you can groom your horse and get prepared for the walk. Before setting off, you’ll follow a 20-minute introductory session in the paddock. Once you're comfortable in the saddle, enjoy a beautiful walk in the heart of nature, high above Verbier.
Details of the activity:
- The activity will take place with min. 2 and max. 3 people
- Children must be at least ten years of age
- The horse can carry a rider with a maximum weight of 85 kg
- The day of the ride, meet at the equestrian centre
- In case of heavy rain, the activity can be cancelled
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Saturday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier Equestrian Centre at 2 pm.
3. Enjoy the horse-riding activity high above Verbier. You will return to the Equestrian Centre at around 3.30 pm.
-- Conditions of participation --
Booking required and payment at the tourist office of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
-- Details of cancellation --
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Events may be cancelled in case of bad weather but will be fully refunded.
CHF 60.- / from 10 years old