To get acquainted, you can groom your horse and get prepared for the walk. Before setting off, you’ll follow a 20-minute introductory session in the paddock. Once you're comfortable in the saddle, enjoy a beautiful walk in the heart of nature, high above Verbier.
Details of the activity:
What do I need to do?
- The activity will take place with min. 2 and max. 3 people
- Children must be at least ten years of age
- The horse can carry a rider with a maximum weight of 85 kg
- The day of the ride, meet at the equestrian centre
- In case of heavy rain, the activity can be cancelled
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Saturday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier Equestrian Centre at 2 pm.
3. Enjoy the horse-riding activity high above Verbier.
4. You will return to the Equestrian Centre at around 3.30 pm.
Conditions of participation:
Reservations and payment at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
For all VIP Pass reservations, the equivalent of 50% of the activity price is charged via credit card as a security deposit.
Details of cancellation:
Events may be cancelled if the weather is bad, but will be fully refunded.
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 36 hours before the start of the activity.
Customers with a VIP Pass who do not turn up will be charged the full price for the activity via the credit card security deposit.