31 August 20199:00 - 14:00
Gourmet wild plant foraging
Every Saturday from June 22nd to August 31st starting at 9am in front of La Tzoumaz Tourist Office. 2-hour hike suitable for everybody. Gourmet wild plant foraging with a mountain specialist followed by a 3-course meal at the House of the Forest with the collected plants.
Subscription a week before preferably
The activity takes place on Saturdays but upon request we can agree to do it an other day
Min. 4 people
-> We will confirme to you the activity once we have 4 participants
1. Inscription until the last Wednesday 1.00pm prior to the event
2. Pass by the Tourist Office in La Tzoumaz for the payment, which will confirm your inscription
3. The day of the activity, let’s meet at 9.00am in front of the Tourist Office in La Tzoumaz
4. Meeting with the guide and 2-hour walk, accesible to everyone
5. Stop at the Maison de la Forêt for the cooking lesson
6. Preparation of a foremeal, a main course and a dessert at the Maison de la Forêt
7. Meals tasting ends at around 2.00pm
-- Conditions of participation --
Booking and payment required at the Tourist Office of La Tzoumaz, Le Châble or Verbier.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Tourist Offices’ activities are only valide once per stay for VIP Pass holders. Discount offered only upon presentation of the VIP Pass.
-- Cancellation policy --
No refunds will be given tocustomers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Events may be cancelled in case of bad weather but will be fully refunded.
CHF 45.-/Adult from 17 years
CHF 15.-/Youths from 10 to 16 years
Free / Children until 9 years